1. What is the over-riding mission of The Hope Generator?
2. What are significant ways people find themselves overcome by grief and loss of hope?
3. What is it that children do in grief that adults would benefit from learning?
4. What are immediate initial steps for anyone in the throes of deep grief?
5. What specific ways can a person offer support to aide in healing from loss?
6. Why is it so important to have hope in grief?
7. What areas of life do many people miss opportunities to spiral up their 'hope factor'?
8. What happens to a person’s faith after loss?
9. What is your role in the landscape of brain injury?
10. What is unique about police, military, and first-responder grief?
11. As 'The Hope Generator', what are your top 10 suggestions to begin moving from hopelessness to hope?
12. What prompted you to become The Hope Generator?
Press - the following are sample questions for interview purposes.