1. The Myth of the 5 Stages of Grief
The 5 stages of grief are only the tip of the iceberg.
2. Grief In The Workplace and Its Impact
Providing grief support in the workplace is critical and yields a high return on investment.
3. Grief in Unique Communities (police, military, First Responders)
Unique communities carry forward grief that may never be reconciled and therefore, suffer unintended consequences.
4. Creating Meaningful Ritual & Ceremony to Honour and to Heal
Creative expression of one's grief through rituals and ceremonies results in profound healing of the body, mind and spirit.
5. The Myth of Year One and How to Cope With Holidays
Each holiday and celebration that occurs over one's lifetime will be a first without their loved one at their side.
6. Where is God in Grief?
A person's faith or belief is transformed through loss and often in unexpected ways.
7. The Unique Perspective of Children
The resilience of children and their natural ability to pace their grief.
8. Falling In Love Again
What it means to love after losing a spouse. Handling guilt and new feelings.